Below is our finished music video...

Below are the external panels of our Digipak. Left is the back and right is the cover

Below are the external panels of my Digipak

Below are the external panels of my Digipak
Left is the back of the album and to the right is the front

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak
Click on the image below to be directed to our website


Wednesday 22 June 2016

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?

I had an amazing time during the main workshop and it allowed me to have so many new and exciting experiences. This process has allowed me to learn new skills and has enabled me to enhance my performing skills through working with industry professionals.
The video above is a time lapse of our production studio. From this we can see the many different set ups created throughout the day, including different uses of lighting and costume.

Throughout the day I took on many roles, ranging from acting on screen as Taylor Swift to acting as clapper loader:
A picture of me acting as 'Hip Hop Taylor' 
This project has really helped me to develop my performance skills, and has helped me cater these skills to working in front of a camera which is something that I had not done before. At first, it was very daunting having to directly address the camera, however, through rehearsal I became more and more comfortable with this and eventually began to enjoy it.
A picture of me slating the shot

Being behind the scenes was an invaluable experience for me as I was able to experience what life on a set may be like first hand. Throughout the day I learnt various new techniques and terminology such as 'slatting' the clapperboard from our director, Dom. I was able engage with the crew on set and made good conversation whilst doing so.
Me getting my hair and make-up done 
In the beginning, it felt very weird having my hair and make up attended to by professionals, however as the day went on we were able to become more comfortable around each other as they were extremely nice and comforting which was much needed on such an intense day.
Between takes
Overall, my favourite parts of the day were when I was performing with all of my peers as I was able to see all of our hard work finally come together. The atmosphere of the studio was an extremely fun and calm one and it was honestly a day that I don't think I will forget anytime soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment