Below is our finished music video...

Below are the external panels of our Digipak. Left is the back and right is the cover

Below are the external panels of my Digipak

Below are the external panels of my Digipak
Left is the back of the album and to the right is the front

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak

Below are the internal panels of our Digipak
Click on the image below to be directed to our website


Saturday 12 March 2016

Construction Post 10: Looking back - reflections on our final outcome

Overall, I am very happy with the final outcome of my groups opening film sequence as it sticks to the requirements of the brief. Although it is not perfect, I think that we effectively told the story which we set out to tell in an entertaining manner. Through this sequence we wanted to raise awareness around issues concerning age and sexuality which I think we have done effectively. I also think that we have kept within our chosen genre of British indie as our film has a very 'quirky' feel and sticks to film conventions, whilst also challenging them at some points. For example, through our use of a GoPro. Unique elements such as this make our sequence more enjoyable and gives it the ability to stand out from other films. Watching all of our work finally come together in our sequence is very exciting and presents to me both the good and bad within our project. I am happy with the characterisation within the sequence as I believe my use of script was able to quickly and easily suggests the personality of each character, however, if we had more time I would have liked to have incorporated more quirks into Craig's character so that he could be seen as more three dimensional. I am also happy with the continuity of our film but would definitely re-approach the bullying segment of our sequence if we had more times as it can sometimes jump or break continuity rules. This results in action that does not flow as well and a decrease in realism within the sequence as the audience become aware of the incorrect editing. Looking back, I think that members of our focus group have been essential in the success of our film sequence as we were able to tailor our decisions to appeal to them more. For example, when we first showcased our clip, people had queries about the length of our voice over as they felt that it was too long and wordy. In response to this we edited the script, making it more concise and only adding the relevant information needed to understand Craig's character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment